It’s in the name, our objective at Secret D.C. is to fill you in on all the secret happenings in and around the city, including those happening on the Starbie’s super-secret menu. The flamboyant shade of this frappuccino has taken it from secret to viral in an instant, but we’ll tell you just how you too can get a taste of this Barbie drink Starbucks is offering behind the screen.
How to order the Barbie Frappuccino
There are 2 secret recipes for the Barbie drink from Starbucks. Which one you order really depends on the availability of syrups at your local Starbucks.
Barbie drink recipe 1:
- Venti Vanilla Bean Creme Frappuccino
- Add 3 pumps vanilla syrup
- Add 3 pumps dragonfruit syrup
- Finish with whipped cream and more dragonfruit pieces
This Barbie is very vanilla! If you prefer things on the less sweet side, try 1-2 pumps of vanilla instead.
Barbie drink recipe 2:
Another Barbie recipe that has a slightly different flavor profile uses some syrups only available at select Starbucks locations, so you may or may not be able to order this.
- Grande Milk Frappuccino (no flavor)
- Add 2 pumps toffee nut syrup
- Add 2 pumps raspberry syrup
- Add 3 pumps creme base
- Finish with a generous serving of whipped cream
This Barbie is limited-edition, but boy is she delicious! These Barbie drinks will run you about $8 but are more of a dessert than a simple beverage.