It may still feel like August outside, but September is in full swing! As we head into this new week, we’ve rounded up all the best things going on:
1. Embark on the D.C. Ghost Tour: The Haunted Side of The Capitol
September is here and we’re officially one step closer to spooky season! To truly set the vibe, this walking ghost tour will show you the haunted side of the District you never knew!
2-4. Catch a concert at your favorite local venue
- Capital One Arena: Florence + The Machine (Sept. 12).
- The Anthem: IDLES (Sept. 14).
- 9:30 Club: The Afghan Whigs (Sept. 14).
5. Experience Paris from D.C. at the National Building Museum’s Parisian Late Night
Mangez bien, riez souvent, aimez beaucoup! “Eat well, laugh often, love abundantly!” You can do just that Sept. 14 at the National Building Museum’s Parisian Late Night where you can experience the sights, cuisine, and history of Paris.
6-9. Visit one of these stunning art exhibits
D.C. is home to over 70 museums, including 19 free Smithsonian museums and galleries, each boasting numerous must-see exhibits! Here are a few you want to be sure to catch this September:
- Hirshhorn Museum: Put It This Way: (Re)Visions of the Hirshhorn Collection
- Renwick Gallery: This Present Moment- Crafting A Better World
- National Gallery of Art: The Double: Identity and Difference in Art since 1900