Father’s Day is just around the corner and you may be looking for a last-minute way to celebrate the father, or father-figure, in your life. Luckily, we’ve got you covered!
Present him a chance to relax to the sounds of classical music by candlelight
Is he a music buff? The Fever Originals Candlelight series is the perfect gift, giving him a chance to unwind to the sound of classical renditions of favorite tunes amid beautiful candlelight!
- Candlelight: Songs from Magical Movie Soundtracks
- Candlelight: The Best of Hans Zimmer
- Candlelight: Legends of R&B at Miracle Theatre
Gift him a stunning, immersive experience
For the art lover, an immersive experience is a great way to bond over one of his interests! The Immersive Van Gogh Experience and the Immersive Monet do just that! The exhibits use floor-to-ceiling projections to showcase each artist’s famous works, allowing you to fully immerse yourself in their art. Buy tickets to Van Gogh here or join the waitlist for Monet here!
Treat him to America’s pastime
Celebrate Father’s Day with a baseball game as the Washington Nationals take on the Philadelphia Phillies at Nationals Park.
Take him out for a beer
- A dad walks into a bar… How does that joke end? Well, if you take him to Atlas Ivy City Brewing and Taproom on Father’s Day, the dad that can make a staff member laugh with his corny dad joke gets a FREE BEER. A good enough reason to take him there? We think that’s a-pparent 😉
- Both All Purpose locations are offering a complimentary Full Count Lager to dad’s on Father’s Day.
Treat him to some of D.C.’s best food at home
- Fiola Mare’s famous “sea bucket” — filled with lobster, snow crab, mussels, clams, marble potatoes, and sweet corn — can be purchased for take-home in a “ready-to-steam” pot for $550 with enough for the entire family!
- Smokecraft Modern BBQ just over in Arlington is offering a number of take-home Father’s Day Packages, including build-your-own nachos, a BBQ sampler platter, a St. Louis rib platter, and more.
Bring him for a delicious brunch
Even dads do brunch!
- For $55-per-person, Dolce Vita is offering a special Father’s Day menu with live jazz during brunch, featuring grilled branzino and mango panna cotta.
- Apero is featuring a special Father’s Day cocktail on its brunch menu for the weekend, as well as additional brunch specials and champagne and caviar to-go!
- Coffee and pastries at the beautiful Cafe Georgetown? There’s no better morning for a dad than a shot of caffeine and a sweet treat!