Father’s Day is just around the corner and you may be looking for a last-minute way to celebrate the father, or father-figure, in your life. Luckily, we’ve got you covered!
Immerse yourself in the whimsical world of Dr. Seuss with the kiddos this weekend at Tysons Corner Center! The colorful exhibit takes you through 9 iconic Dr. Seuss stories, complete with the characters, unique settings and plenty of interactive activities. What better way to celebrate Father’s Day than with this playful, one-of-a-kind experience? Snag tickets here!
2. Treat him to America’s pastime
Celebrate Father’s Day with a baseball game as the Washington Nationals take on the Florida Marlins at Nationals Park on Sunday!
3. Take him out for a drink
- A dad walks into a bar… How does that joke end? Well, if you take him to Atlas Ivy City Brewing and Taproom on Father’s Day, the dad that can make a staff member laugh with his corny dad joke gets a FREE BEER. A good enough reason to take him there? We think that’s a-pparent 😉
- Lapis is offering LTO whiskey flight specials if you bring your dad to brunch or dinner!
- Grab a beer flight with dad at Pupatella!
- Treat him to a special “Dad Fashioned” at Truluck’s!
- Both All-Purpose locations are offering a complimentary Full Count Lager to dads this Father‘s Day!
- Boundary Stone is giving fathers a complimentary can of Busch Light!
4. Treat him to some of D.C.’s best food at home
- Call Your Mother is offering a Father’s Day Brunch Box, Father’s Day Hot Box, and a Babka Box for the occasion!
5. Bring him for a delicious brunch
Even dads do brunch!