“Oh, look. Another glorious morning. Makes me sick!”
The air is crisp, the leaves are changing colors, and Washingtonians and DMV residents have begun to decorate their hallowed homes (and establishments!) in their spookiest Halloween and autumnal decor. But some stand out above the rest!
From seasonal gourds and candles to skeletons, spiders, and ghouls, some houses are so perfectly decorated, it’s like being transported from the DMV to Halloweentown!
Spooky season has just begun, but here are some already decked out homes that are truly spooktacular (in no particular order!):
1. Are you spine on me?
2. “Ding-dong, the witch is dead!”
3. Which way to Elm Street?
4. “Autumn Awakening!”
5. Just hanging with our boos!
6. Cheers to spooky season!
7. Filomena’s food is scary good!
8. Feeling bewitched!
9. Where’s the Pumpkin King?!
10. You don’t want to be a fly on this house’s wall!
11. Bone to be wild!
12. Pumpkin spice and everything nice!
13. “It’s all just a bunch of hocus pocus!”
14. Just a haunted coincidence?
15. Oh my gourd!
16. Peak Georgetown
17. Why do skeletons make good cheerleaders? Because they have a lot of spirit!
18. On Wednesdays, we wear pink!
19. An American Werewolf In Alexandria
20. Yayoi Kusama immortalized in Halloween-form
21. Walking down Walter Street SE is liking entering Hogwarts