Hey students, we’ve got discounts for you!
With the many universities all around the city, DC has many students running to class, studying at coffee shops, or trying to find the best discounts where they can use their student ID card. After doing some research, we have found stores, museums, restaurants, and entertainment places, where student discounts are offered by just presenting their valid student ID at checkout. For all the students out there, don’t forget to pack your ID next time you go out, you never know what discounts may be offered!
When you look good, you feel good too, and fashion can help with that! Next time you need to go shopping for professional clothing for a presentation coming up or a job interview, don’t forget to bring your student ID. Many stores in the District offer student discounts when asked. Here are some of them:
1. Ann Taylor LOFT: 15% off
2. Ann Taylor: 20% off
3. Banana Republic: 15 % off
4. J. Crew: 15% off
5. Madewell: 15% off
6. Levi’s: 15% off in stores and online
7. Urban Outfitters: 10% off
8. H&M: receive a discount when you donate clothes
9. Vineyard Vines: 15% off
10. Madewell: 15% off in stores and online
11. Amazon Prime: 50% off on a six-month subscription
When a student, you’re often on a budget and can’t afford to spend on going out to eat. However, many fast food places offer student discounts. So, after a productive study session treat yourself to a meal that will nourish and replenish you!
12. Pizza Hut: 10% discount
13. Subway: 10% off
14. Chick-fil-A: free drink at most locations.
15. Burger King: 10% off
Museums and cultural centers
Smithsonian museums are free, which is something to absolutely take advantage of when studying in DC. But some museums that are also intellectually enriching require admission. Luckily, many of them offer student discounts. Make sure you present your student ID when purchasing the ticket!
16. National Geographic Museum: $9 admission
17. Phillips Collection: $10 tickets
18. Regal Cinemas: $11 student tickets at certain locations
19. AMC theaters: show student ID when purchasing a ticket
20. Wolf Trap: 50% off tickets at the box office, 30 minutes before the show, subject to availability.
Fitness, entertainment, and news
For students, it’s important to stay active, read current events, but especially relax. Below are some extra discounts you can receive armed with your student ID.
21. New York Times: $1 a week
22. Wall Street Journal: $4 a month or $24 for a yearly subscription
23. Spotify: $4.99 a month
24. Revolve Fitness: 10% off package deals of 10 or 20 rides
25: The Studio: 15% off all packages
[Featured image: Shutterstock]