Winter’s officially here!
Yesterday DC got hit with the first snow of the season! Sure it wasn’t the thick blanket of white we originally expected, the Nation’s Capital still looked rather dashing dusted in white.
Take a look at these stunning shots of DC’s first snow of the season!
1. Winter came in rather mildly…
2. And fall refused to go, giving us this awesome “snowliage” shot!
And we ain’t gonna complain!
3. The Smithsonian castle looked extra pretty in the snow!
4. And this house was already looking amazing for the holidays, but the snow really was the icing on the cake!
Or should we say… Gingerbread house?
5. Snow in time for the holidays = the best kind of snow
After the holidays, it just turns into a bit of a drag.
6. Georgetown also bore the snowstorm rather well, don’t you think?
7. Honestly the whole District turned into a pretty stunning Winter Wonderland!
8. The reflecting pool froze to the core
9. And the Capitol almost disappeared!
10. But once the storm calmed down a bit the sight was pretty breathtaking!
[Featured image: Unsplash]