“Which state is DC in?” “395 rush hour”
When you’ve been in DC for a long time, you know the city pretty much like the back of your hand. This also means that some things that happen are extremely annoying but that people from outside the city may not understand why they are so obnoxious. We asked our trusty Facebook and Instagram followers what annoys a Washingtonian in five words or less, and they did not hold back!
1. I’m from DC…well…Arlington
2. “So what do you do?”
3. DC Metro experiencing indefinite delays
4. Meet me in Clarendon.
5. Northern Virginia is practically DC
6. “I’m a Cowboys fan”
7. “It’s National landing”
8. DC is all about Politics
9. Mumbo sauce sucks!
10. Standing left; suitcase on right
11. Which state is DC in?
12. Virginia isn’t that far
13. Red line single tracking
14. Ronald Reagan National Airport
15. 395 rush hour
16. One-way street, no left turn
17. You don’t need to vote
18. Mumbo sauce is from Chicago.
19. I drive the speed limit.
20. DMV…no.. just DC
21. 85 degrees isn’t that hot
22. Tourists on scooters and segways.
23. Have you met the President?
24. “Service disruption for Red Line”
25. You don’t pay taxes, right?
26. Stand still on the left
27. The Washington Capitals suck.
28. That’s close to Baltimore, right?
29. Can you pick me up at Dulles.
30. Go-go is annoying
[Featured image: @eye.m.k.eye / Instagram]